Skip to main content

आखरी बार : ONE LAST TIME....

Have you ever died ? Yes it is weird to ask a living being about his death experience . It's not only when the soul leaves the body to be dead , but a person often dies while he is alive ....How?   What leads to a dead life....?                                 As a child you must have spend hours seeing  dreams or living them. Sometimes as a doctor, teacher , collecting toy cars to once own them , or handling phone pretending to be busy with calls one after other. As a adult we get so use to with life , we forget the excitement of that dream. Without that excitement , we live a dead life .                                                                    How we can't convince 'ourselves ' to do what we should do for a desired life . We remain guilty of our cause . Without trying to improve we live a dead life.                         At times  'Age' is put as constraint for not doing particular things and when we don't know the purpose of life , we are dead living .                                                                  When a person living in unawareness , unconscious of time or need of the time  , he is dead .                                                                                          Though it is not possible to make  the particular life or destiny , but the "Destiny can be Designed" . You have to live what is given to you , but it can be modified , it is better then letting the destiny , situations or circumstances drags you to one stag of life to other.

             Life doesn't come to you as a wanderer,    but it has reasons and purposes with it , so one should realise his individuality .One should have expectations from his own self . You should be responsible for your own happiness and not depend on someone to do it for you .All the pulling forces should be e left Behind weather it is any person habit or thing .    

          For a fact Brain doesn't gets older with age , it still has powers intact to learn things and act accordingly . The greatest example is Stephen Hawking , a man whose whole body can't work but still , sitting on the wheelchair , that man worked great on cosmology. 

          How do you know , you will be alive tomorrow or a year later? Life is too uncertain to be lived with same experiences and feelings all the time . We are presented to different kind of happiness , different worries , different goals and achievements every time ,  the only need is to live it . Remembering we have only one life to live , the last chance to  do anything ( आखरी बार) life can be lead whole heartfelt .

                            I     STUBBORN

When , even the room full air suffocate me             I stubborn to breathe walked out under vast sky ;

When even the big city restaurants , can't pack my stomach                                              I,stubborn to feed came back to my mother;

When my friends don't get me                                  I don't fit in their choice                                         I stubborn accompanied myself;

When my dreams tested me , to give up.                I stubborn to live ,   I never died while living .

                                                pragya jain☺                                                                         

                                                                         

Comments

  1. True without any aim or dream life is hopeless n meaningless....n even I think ....true said by someone every one has 2 dreams or 2 plans regarding their own life if you couldn't complete first one then go for second because personally I did this....wanted to make my carrier in different feild but I couldn't...so running on second path... lovely Pragya..life is dead without any dream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. it's actually about enjoying every bit of life. And try to decorate it ,rather spending the whole life in what is given to you.☺

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

कुछ कही, कुछ कही...

Hello everyone,                          In few days , not only a month but a whole year would come to an end .The one word according to me the whole year can be called, is realization of individualism. A sense of individual existence, which was always present, but we rather ignore it and always find a group existence. Which is fine as Man is a social animal.  यही है सब, अकेले ,अपनी खुशी अपने हाथ में लिए  क्यों कहते हैं सब, कुछ है गलत, कुछ है जरूरी Finding emotions of happiness and dullness only in social group,and not in self is wrong. where only a particular right manner of living is followed. खेल सोच का चलता है, सुबह से शाम  कोई सबके साथ भी खुश नहीं ,तो कोई अकेले ही दुखी कल की खुशी कहीं ,तो कल की सोच कहीं   खुशी का घमंड कैसा ,या  नाकामी का गुस्सा कैसा, तुम भी यही हम भी यही World runs on thinking,which should be modified with time on need.     किसी के होने की खटक कहीं ,तो किसी के ना होने का मलाल कहीं घड़ी की रफ्तार से परेशानी कहीं ,तो यह वक्त कट क्यों नहीं जाता की परेशानी

I DON'T CARE....

     "It sounds  to be about the free souls, Shows ignorance , seems high on passion , Might sometimes rude , but true , "I dont care" , its my attitude .       Listening my soul loud , Keeping my heart out , I wanna be a free bird , I don't care , its my attitude .     Responsibilities on list , passing time on check , I know how to keep souls around happy , If you want me to give damn to shits , I won't , I don't care , its my attitude .     I also have one life, one chance ,time counts down , Trying to tune in with the rythm of life , Trying to love the brained creatures of god, But to the silly things wasting time , I don't care , its my attitude ."   I wrote this lines around a year ago ,and they resembles to the present day. I dont exactly remember the inspiration to write those lines , but it was somewhere to my love for life , conserving the freedom of my thoughts , consious about humans, and trying to find and fill the purpose o

कहानी : बहुतो में से एक सपने के पूरे होने की......

     3 सितंबर 2019 , मेरी नींद सुबह 7 बजे खुली , और मैं लेट हो गयी थी। मम्मी मंदिर जा चुकी थी, तो अब मुझे अकेले ही जाना था। आंखे खुलने के बाद थोड़ी देर मैं वही बैठकर कुछ सोचती रही और फिर एकदम से बहुत जल्दी -जल्दी तैयार होने लगी । तेज़ - तेज़ चलकर मंदिर पहुची , भगवान के दर्शन किये और फिर........, फिर बारी थी मम्मी से बात करने की , थोड़े हिचकिचाते पर पूरे विश्वास के साथ मम्मी से जाकर सब कह दिया । मम्मी ने बिना समय लिए कहा  -"नही" .. "बिल्कुल नही" । ऐसे ही मन में कुछ भी आ जाए तो करने लगोगी क्या...। मैं-         नही , ऐसे ही नही , ये मेरे मन मे  कई सालो से हैं । मम्मी -    तोह क्या पूरे दस दिनों के लिए ...? मैं -         दस दिनों के लिए नही सोचा मैंने । पर तीन दिन ही  सही , शुरू तो करू , फिर देखते हैं। मम्मी  -    ठीक है।  मम्मी   -   अच्छा सुन ! ... पानी तो पीयेगी न या वो भी नही ? मैं -          मुस्कुराते हुए .. , हा पिऊंगी।          मैं फिर से अंदर गर्भालये ( भगवान के दर्शन करने ) गयी, और बस जिसके लिए हमेशा सोचा था .. वो होना शुरू हो गया था । मैं बात कर रही ह