Skip to main content

First Time When I Saw You...

   It's been years when I saw something for the first time .I took a dairy to note it and not forget for long , no expections just some blank pages . Let's know what I saw for the first time and fill the pages....
           " First Time When I Saw You"

A dairy and a pen in my hand ,travelling towards you .
When I was  coming far away ,  you  were   coming near by too ,
 Never heard of you ,not seen a glimpse of yours ever
Every   bit I was seeing , was new and a wonder
I was welcomed in red soil and finger sized Bananas
Those  kind of mountains I have never seen ,giant slippery rocks placed one on another eroded to round I have climbed them up
Every  women decorated hairs with beautiful flowers and men in traditional lungi sharing their culture proudly
Our aim to visit the temples took us to amazing Dravidian architecture 
Beautiful minute Rock carving everywhere and Shiny polished pillars revives in my eyes ,with soothing cold inside temple rather than the  heat outside
The  next thing doesn't limit me till Southern India is the food ,my love for every dish made of rice and black Dal has no limits that I want it every other day
Small  garden in front of every house blooming flowers on ground and hanging coconuts far above ,signalling the ground till the sky is all ours
Small waterfalls in little interval like glitters of Sahyadri spreading everywhere
So  green and calm which not even heaven has but like a place where soul comes in and life regenerates
It's  a land where  mountains and beaches meet and an Ocean get its name
Bright ,   spicy herbs take heat from sun and grow their length
That diary I never picked up again after because it's all scanned in my eyes and all the pages were filled
I  have seen very little and more and more want to know you , "First Time when I Saw You"

By now you know , I am talking about my thoughts , first time when I saw southern part of india. whatever I saw I wrote it in dairy ,my mother got for me (even the name of stations ,which I can't pronounce 😀) .I collected the red soil in bag like  samples from some other planet. We use to visit places like the world famous 'Shravanbelgola ' and many more , climbed mountains and every time amazed by the sceneric and architectural beauty . The southern dishes and I share a good bond ,that my good friends send me photos when they see it somewhere or eat themselves . The dairy still has many blank pages left and I want much more to write , it's just us to meet again ☺.

                                                       Pragya Jain☺

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

कुछ कही, कुछ कही...

Hello everyone,                          In few days , not only a month but a whole year would come to an end .The one word according to me the whole year can be called, is realization of individualism. A sense of individual existence, which was always present, but we rather ignore it and always find a group existence. Which is fine as Man is a social animal.  यही है सब, अकेले ,अपनी खुशी अपने हाथ में लिए  क्यों कहते हैं सब, कुछ है गलत, कुछ है जरूरी Finding emotions of happiness and dullness only in social group,and not in self is wrong. where only a particular right manner of living is followed. खेल सोच का चलता है, सुबह से शाम  कोई सबके साथ भी खुश नहीं ,तो कोई अकेले ही दुखी कल की खुशी कहीं ,तो कल की सोच कहीं   खुशी का घमंड कैसा ,या  नाकामी का गुस्सा कैसा, तुम भी यही हम भी यही World runs on thinking,which should be modified with time on need.     किसी के होने की खटक कहीं ,तो किसी के ना होने का मलाल कहीं घड़ी की रफ्तार से परेशानी कहीं ,तो यह वक्त कट क्यों नहीं जाता की परेशानी

I DON'T CARE....

     "It sounds  to be about the free souls, Shows ignorance , seems high on passion , Might sometimes rude , but true , "I dont care" , its my attitude .       Listening my soul loud , Keeping my heart out , I wanna be a free bird , I don't care , its my attitude .     Responsibilities on list , passing time on check , I know how to keep souls around happy , If you want me to give damn to shits , I won't , I don't care , its my attitude .     I also have one life, one chance ,time counts down , Trying to tune in with the rythm of life , Trying to love the brained creatures of god, But to the silly things wasting time , I don't care , its my attitude ."   I wrote this lines around a year ago ,and they resembles to the present day. I dont exactly remember the inspiration to write those lines , but it was somewhere to my love for life , conserving the freedom of my thoughts , consious about humans, and trying to find and fill the purpose o

कहानी : बहुतो में से एक सपने के पूरे होने की......

     3 सितंबर 2019 , मेरी नींद सुबह 7 बजे खुली , और मैं लेट हो गयी थी। मम्मी मंदिर जा चुकी थी, तो अब मुझे अकेले ही जाना था। आंखे खुलने के बाद थोड़ी देर मैं वही बैठकर कुछ सोचती रही और फिर एकदम से बहुत जल्दी -जल्दी तैयार होने लगी । तेज़ - तेज़ चलकर मंदिर पहुची , भगवान के दर्शन किये और फिर........, फिर बारी थी मम्मी से बात करने की , थोड़े हिचकिचाते पर पूरे विश्वास के साथ मम्मी से जाकर सब कह दिया । मम्मी ने बिना समय लिए कहा  -"नही" .. "बिल्कुल नही" । ऐसे ही मन में कुछ भी आ जाए तो करने लगोगी क्या...। मैं-         नही , ऐसे ही नही , ये मेरे मन मे  कई सालो से हैं । मम्मी -    तोह क्या पूरे दस दिनों के लिए ...? मैं -         दस दिनों के लिए नही सोचा मैंने । पर तीन दिन ही  सही , शुरू तो करू , फिर देखते हैं। मम्मी  -    ठीक है।  मम्मी   -   अच्छा सुन ! ... पानी तो पीयेगी न या वो भी नही ? मैं -          मुस्कुराते हुए .. , हा पिऊंगी।          मैं फिर से अंदर गर्भालये ( भगवान के दर्शन करने ) गयी, और बस जिसके लिए हमेशा सोचा था .. वो होना शुरू हो गया था । मैं बात कर रही ह